LIBRARY AND CAMPUS RESOURCE ( CHAPTER 3 )


LIBRARY AND CAMPUS RESOURCE 





On the last class, I had learnted the chapter “ Library and campus resource” by Miss Nur Fatihah Muhammad, a librarion. Perpustakaan Tun Abdul Razak ( PTAR ) is my library in the UiTM Pahang Campus Raub. Before learning this chapter, I got many information about this library such as the history, loan term, services and facilities and basic rule of PTAR. The first thing that I was learnted is Information discovery. From that, I can know many web that I can use to find the information such as www.uitm.edu.my and www.library.edu.my. In addition, I also learnt about the borrowing process. They were 3 step in borrowing the book. Firstly, we need to go to Web OPAC. Then, we  must go to the counter. After that, long process. Lastly, the duedate. In this subtitle, my lecturer told me that PTAR also provide online resource service such as E-book and Online jurnal. Moreover,she also taught me about libarary collection format. Lastly, I had learnt about citation APA style. It was very helpful for my assignment soon. There were 3 types in APA style. They were basic formal book, edited book and edited book with two author and above. Before class ended, I and my friends had made some practise. We needed to list down all Online resourse, all library collection format, complete the information discovery, process for borrowing book and answering true and false statement about the library. We also pratised to make APA style by ourselves with the guide from our lecturer.

                        Image result for lIBRARY 

Comments