TAKING LECTURER NOTES ( CHAPTER 6 )





    TAKING LECTURER
    NOTES
 
 






            On Wednesday, 21 Jun 2017, I had learnt the chapter about ‘ Taking lecturer note ’ by Puan Normala Ismail. The first subtopic that I learned in this chapter is “Why take lecturer notes?”. We need to take these note because to be an active listener, for repetition of material and etc. In addition, I also learnt about “ How to take lecturer notes?”. To take the notes, we must prepare before taking notes, read the text before class, become an active listener and etc. These will help me soon in the class. To be an excellent student, we should to be an active listener first. There were some tips to be an active student such as we must read before lecturer, decide what to listen, review last set of note, control emotional respone and so many more. Lastly, I had learnt the most useful thing in learning. It was “ Effective note taking system ”. We call the system as “ The Cornell Note Taking Method ”.I and my friends also make our own Cornell Method as our practice and had been asked to use in the class directly. The system must contain excellent format setting up role page, 8 ½ inches multiply 11 inches notebook and has recall / cue collum and summary collum at the end.

          EXAMPLE & EXCERSIE:

               
             ECONOMIC
( Factor of economic )

1.Budget
2.Land
3.Men

     Next task:Page 123




















CORNELL METHOD:

             CUE COLLUM
            (Title, definition )

         NOTE TAKING
                  AND
    DESCRIPTION AREA


          SUMMARIES

Comments